I love to take on a buncha hard dicks at once, if you were in a group fuck (gangbang, hotwife, mmmf, ect, what would your role be?
Replies
- JE
Feb 3, 2021I enjoy gangbangs at least the three iv been involved in. I am a pleaser so I share well with others. My role is bi so if the lady is busy I would not mind fluffing another.
ReactReply - MEMemberFeb 6, 2021
I'd be one of the hard dicks of course. Making you cum in so many ways.
ReactReply - SPFeb 6, 2021
I like being banged at parties, more people more fun, more pic's to show later
ReactReply - SPFeb 6, 2021
I like being banged at parties, more people more fun, more pic's to show later
ReactReply - CJ
Feb 12, 2021Lookin for sf Bay Area and Miami area fun with a good group of straight men and women
ReactReply - BOFeb 12, 2021
I love being gangbanged as often as I can get it. More the better!
ReactReply - MI
May 22, 2021How is it going? Looking forward to bisexual threesomes and orgies! Vaccinated now!
ReactReply - MI
May 22, 2021[quote]I love to take on a buncha hard dicks at once, if you were in a group fuck (gangbang, hotwife, mmmf, ect, what would your role be?[/quote] I am focused on giving multiple orgasms without ejaculation for hours, vaginal sex and/or anal sex for both men and women!ReactReply - BOMay 24, 2021[quote]I've had the opportunity to be bred by multiple guys at parties. Those are great photo's! I love being bound in a swing and gangbangeThose are some great photo's! I love being bound in a swing and gangbanged.[/quote]ReactReply
- BI
Sep 9, 2021I've had 3 bb parties at my place. The first 2 had 11 guys each and the last one there were 17 men. In my invitation I said, it is always polite to fuck the host. The last party I had 14 guys fuck me, even some of the bottoms. I've gone to several smaller gatherings with 5 or 6 guys and I was the only bottom. Clearly in any group activity or gangbang I want to be the one who gets ganged. Even better at the end of the evening when guys need to cum.
ReactReply - RO
Sep 9, 2021Why is it I have read stories (short or long), about fuck parties involving horny men with big cocks and I am still JO ing alone ???? What's a guy gota do to get laid anymore???? I fantasize this all the time, but have never had the opportunity.
ReactReply - JO
Oct 19, 2021[quote]I'd be one of the hard dicks of course. Making you cum in so many ways.[/quote] Sounds like you are a one man gangbang, BillReactReply - FA
Dec 31, 2021I was in one in september at a sexclub in Denmark
https://www.manyvids.com/Video/3191920/Nessaja-vs-204-cocks-My-Third-GANGBANG/It was fun and later after some time there were three other women that wanted cock.
And they got it but we were too few guys at that pointa former gb with her
https://filtercams.com/videos/104903/nessajaxxx-my-second-big-gangbang-2020/ReactReply

