45 plus guy to fuk my 24 yr old fiance while I watch
Replies
- BU
Jun 16, 2018I'm surprised you don't have a longer line than this.
Wish you were closer.ReactReply - BU
Jun 23, 2018Maybe you can advertise a bit better.
Two pictures and they look the same.
If you were selling a car would you send the same two pictures to the dealer?
Show some different angles. Sell your product.
It works for more than cars.Later,
ReactReply - MEMemberJul 23, 2018
I'm up for playing with her..
ReactReply - OM
Jul 23, 201865 her is that OK would love to have you watch me fuck her sweet pussy. Hope my cock looks good to her.bet she could get me hard real quick by sucking it a little,love to have you watch
ReactReply - BR
Jul 23, 2018How much older I'm just shy of 59 yrs old and love to be watched, filmed and much more.
ReactReply - MEMemberAug 2, 2018
If you're 45 and she's 24 I can understand why she needs more dicks. My wife is 10 years younger than me and she too needs a lot of cocks
ReactReply - PH
Aug 9, 2018Wow what a beautiful picture I'd be honoured to help you out inbox me xxmwahxx
ReactReply - RU
Aug 24, 2018i like to watch my wife fuck with stranger .bt im unable to suggest her
she normaly like hard fuck . so any one can advise me or give an idea ??ReactReply - NE
Sep 26, 2018[quote]45 plus guy to fuk my 24 yr old fiance while I watch[/quote] I would eat her puzsy bang her so fat and hRdReactReply - NE
Sep 26, 2018[quote]45 plus guy to fuk my 24 yr old fiance while I watch[/quote] I want her puss I'm banging her hard if it haooensReactReply - UN
Jan 15, 2020If we were closer, I'd be up for fucking your beautiful fiance. Would appreciate you returning the favor though. Would you be willing to fuck my 56 yo wife while I watch?
ReactReply - CAMar 15, 2020
I have done this and actually still do. Always seems to interest around us in this area.
ReactReply

