RA
rambow42

Discussion

357 Bath house in Sydney Australia

Posted Apr 28, 2024

Replies4
RA
rambow42
rambow42Original Poster
Apr 28, 2024

To all the Sydney guys here just a note to let you all know that 357 on Sussex St is closing down on May 5th 2024 , this bath house was the best in sydney compared to the others im sad to see it close down

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • KE
    kenchyking
    Apr 30, 2024

    Sad to see it go. It was a great place

    ReactReply
  • IN
    Inner2west
    May 1, 2024

    I read they are going to build a hotel on the grounds and it will reopen in another place.

    ReactReply
  • BD

    Sad to hear it closed down o be this place. Anyone when it will be relocated to new place?

    ReactReply
  • NI
    Nitehawk
    Jun 2, 2024

    I hope that they can reopen somewhere else. Had a great time there when I visited Sydney. A lot of it is the sexual energy there, as much as the physical space, and the guys who run it seem to have a good sense of how to generate that energy.

    ReactReply