CA
catbird

Discussion

ADD/ADHD

Posted Oct 21, 2015

Replies3
CA
catbird
catbirdOriginal Poster
Oct 21, 2015

Anybody else in the group with ADD/ADHD?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • MC
    McCabe80
    Aug 8, 2016

    You might not believe this but I have both ADHD and Bipolar Disorder(Bipolar 1). Fortunately I'm on a group of medications that work well.

    ReactReply
  • MC
    McCabe80
    Aug 8, 2016

    You might not believe this but I have both ADHD and Bipolar Disorder(Bipolar 1). Fortunately I'm on a group of medications that work well.

    ReactReply
  • CA
    catbird
    catbirdOriginal Poster
    Aug 10, 2016

    McCabe80, I do believe you.  In the majority of ADHD cases, there is another coexisting condition of some type.  Sometimes it is bipolar.  You are fortunate to be aware of both.  In that way, you can compensate.  Many people are undiagnosed, and they conclude that they are just failures.  I created a website addoration.com.  If you check out that website, I request that you keep my swinger interests confidential.

    ReactReply