I really love the thought of me being rimmed! I've been rimmed a few times, not much at all really though, and I really want to get to be a lot more! Anyone on here seeing this think you might actually really want to, if we could just stay in touch and end up getting to meet up for real? I have lots of pics on here, my hole a lot, too. Let me know what you honestly think. Send me a private message too if you respond on here.
Replies
- PA
Aug 8, 2023Always very happy to give a moustache ride at anytime with what you have exposed. Woof I say.
ReactReply - MA
Aug 8, 2023ABSOLUTELY!! I volunteer to rim you anytime, anywhere. I am totally addicted and obsessed with rimming man buttholes. My goal is to give every guy the most extreme, intense pleasure possible. I will lick and eat ass in any condition. I prefer ripe and/or dirty. No shower or wiping necessary.
ReactReply - CH
Aug 11, 2023That sweet little hole will be delicious and hoping to eat that ass good on your SPI vacation trip.
ReactReply - JA
Aug 27, 2023[quote]I really love the thought of me being rimmed! I've been rimmed a few times, not much at all really though, and I really want to get to be a lot more! Anyone on here seeing this think you might actually really want to, if we could just stay in touch and end up getting to meet up for real? I have lots of pics on here, my hole a lot, too. Let me know what you honestly think. Send me a private message too if you respond on here.[/quote] Who in their right mind wouldn't want to man?ReactReply - NU
Sep 19, 2024I love rimming ,eating and licking and kissing a tight hole it a shame you live so far away!!
ReactReply - NU
Nov 11, 2024Love too.. if I lived closer ..I love rimming a guys tight hole..and tickle the hole with my tongue!!
ReactReply - RO
Aug 29, 2025[quote]I really love the thought of me being rimmed! I've been rimmed a few times, not much at all really though, and I really want to get to be a lot more! Anyone on here seeing this think you might actually really want to, if we could just stay in touch and end up getting to meet up for real? I have lots of pics on here, my hole a lot, too. Let me know what you honestly think. Send me a private message too if you respond on here.[/quote] You know Id LOVE to rim your hot little hole and a lot more too, both of us bare ass naked, if we ever got a chance to meet in person! Fuck Im totally boned up here thinking about it !ReactReply - ST
Apr 21, 2026Love to ongue fuck your tight man cunt smell its aroma taste it embedded flavors then breed you
ReactReply

