G
G

Discussion

Best time to visit?

Posted Jul 24, 2024

Replies1
G
G
GOriginal Poster
Jul 24, 2024

Ive never been but was wondering if someone could share the best time to visit for a low key experience? I assume off season. Any suggestions?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • RI
    Rick
    Oct 16, 2025

    Having lived in San Diego for almost five years and visiting Black's Beach at least monthly, there really is not "off season." San Diego is year-round destination and popular with locals. Of all the times I went, they were all as "low key" as I wanted them to be. There is a lot of beach to share for singles and couples alike. Work on your cardio though as the trek down the hillside isn't so bad, but it can be a bit challenging to get back up (depends on age & conditioning). Not, that all said, the Pacific Ocean is a few degrees warmer in the summer months if going in the surg is on your bucket list. Otherwise, check the forecast and GO - GO AND HAVE FUN!!

    ReactReply