MA
Mark

Discussion

Black only group?

Posted Jan 20, 2021

Replies1
MA
Mark
MarkOriginal Poster
Jan 20, 2021

I dont get it. Im white but I am not prejudiced, as a matter of fact I have a black boyfriend. My problem is that if I started a white nudist group I would be attacked from all sides as prejudiced, white supremacist, etc. This group should be marked as prejudiced and disbanded

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • BL
    blklondon
    Sep 2, 2021

    Seeing that you had to let us know you have a black boyfriend maybe you should go and ask him why there is a black nudist group. Better still why are you in here in the first place then. Makes no sense. Just leave if you think this group is wrong and maybe take a good look at yourself, and your thoughts. I think having a black boyfriend isn't the right fit for you or that other famous saying my best friend is black. If you have to ask that type of question. why this group is here. Think before you speak

    ReactReply