TI
Tim

Discussion

Blind Creek Beach

Posted Jan 1, 2024

Replies2
TI
Tim
TimOriginal Poster
Jan 1, 2024

We just discovered that we moved close to BCB and well be going as soon as the weather is over 80 degrees, cant wait, not for the beach, but for meeting people with similar interests.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • KA
    KahunaJones
    Jan 4, 2024

    Sounds Great. I still havent been to BCB but Im hoping to check it out some time over the summer.

    ReactReply
  • MA
    Mark
    Jan 4, 2024
    [quote]Sounds Great. I still havent been to BCB but Im hoping to check it out some time over the summer.[/quote] Actually late fall or early spring is usually best. In the summer once you get past noon or so, the sand is so hot that you can't walk on it barefoot, although it is nice in the morning. This year was a bit weird. It seems mother (Female parental person) nature flipped a switch the end of November. It went from being about 5 degrees above average all summer to being 5-10 degrees below average in December. I don't think there was a nice beach day all month. Next nice warm sunny day, I will be there.
    ReactReply