Having an erection is such a great feeling, its like a big stretch after a great nights sleep. They look and feel great and should never be hidden or shamed.
Naked men in their natural and relaxed state will experience the full continuum of arousal from beautifully flaccid to hard and throbbing. It is just how our bodies were designed to be.
Love that we can celebrate this amazing thing that is an erect penis. Thanks for starting this group.
Replies
- MEMemberAug 25, 2023
Totally agree!
ReactReply - MEMemberAug 25, 2023
As an older nudist, I agree!
ReactReply - JO
Aug 25, 2023I couldnt agree more unfortunately I have to take a pill for a proper erection but its an amazing feeling being stimulated both physically and visually and Keri g it fir ages before the final release
ReactReply - SI
Aug 26, 2023I absolutely love people looking at my erection. I get one really easily. And love having one. And I dont hide it. Every time I get one I want others to enjoy seeing it.
ReactReply - JA
Aug 27, 2023[quote]I couldnt agree more unfortunately I have to take a pill for a proper erection but its an amazing feeling being stimulated both physically and visually and Keri g it fir ages before the final release[/quote] Hey, the way I see it pill or no pill, there's no shame in how you acheive it, what matters is that you want to be erect and enjoy it fully, no one is going to appreciate it less for that fact and in some cases, because its reliable and can be scheduled whenever and reliably, appreciate it more. I guarantee none of those who get to enjoy it see the pill part as unfortunate... just sayin'.ReactReply - DC
Aug 28, 2023i think everyone enjoys seeing hard-ons i know women really do if they're honest
ReactReply - H&
Aug 30, 2023They are natural. No one should ever be shamed or embarrassed by themhell worry if you dont get one!
ReactReply - JA
Aug 31, 2023Seeing a guy with his penis boned up is awesome.
Even better with a group of boned buddies!ReactReply - MEMemberSep 4, 2023
Agree. Celebrate boners as they are natural. I don't cover it or ever have shame.
Proud boners always.
ReactReply - TO
Oct 3, 2023[quote]Having an erection is such a great feeling, its like a big stretch after a great nights sleep. They look and feel great and should never be hidden or shamed. Naked men in their natural and relaxed state will experience the full continuum of arousal from beautifully flaccid to hard and throbbing. It is just how our bodies were designed to be. Love that we can celebrate this amazing thing that is an erect penis. Thanks for starting this group.[/quote] a boner is a wonderful thing love to share mine with othersReactReply - CA
Oct 11, 2023I couldnt agree with you more . Is very exciting watching a hard cock.
ReactReply - XF
Dec 8, 2023i fully agree, love seeing hard cocks bounce and swing around. wish it wasn't shamed so much,
ReactReply
