I get a thrill when another man sees my wife naked. Part of that is knowing that it's a safe activity. He gets to look but not touch. As long-time nudists, we have been in a number of situations like that. For example, I recently wrote about how my wife and I sunbathed nude on an old wooden dock in Key West. A young tourist couple who was sitting near us and a man who had docked a small boat had a very nice view of my wife in her birthday suit. They all had clothes on.
But there have also been a few times when the other person got to look AND touch. We had a gentleman friend who used to massage my wife. She felt comfortable being nude with him. I remember the first time he saw her naked. He told her that he thought that she had a nice body. Another time, she wore red fingernail polish for hm. He didn't have sex with her or anything like that except that he did get to massage her breasts. I guess that isn't strictly candaulism since he did get to touch her. I was thrilled that he liked seeing my wife naked.
These were safe situations. They did not lead to swinging or my wife having sex with other men. But they certainly enhanced our love life. I wonder if other candaulists think of this as a safe activity.
Replies
- PLplayfulcouple2022Original PosterMay 8, 2024[quote]When it becomes "unsafe", based on my personal experience, is usually based on the "intent" of the person doing the touching and the setting. In an intimate setting away from a crowd, especially with alcohol involved, naked touching can easily escalate into groping. ...Nudist resorts are pretty safe because there are rules [/quote] Of course, candaulism as a safe activity depends upon the setting. One time when my wife and I were sunbathing nude at a beach in Florida, a guy sat down only inches away from us and displayed a full erection. There wasn't anyone else around. I was very concerned for my wife's safety. At the other end of the safety spectrum would be the AANR nudist clubs where one seldom needs to be concerned about someone crossing a line. Somewhere in between there are opportunities to show one's wife in a sexy way without it becoming too risky. I feel that candualism wouldn't be as much fun if there wasn't at least SOME risk involved. I think you're right when you point out the danger when alcohol is involved. It's very easy for some people to cross a line when they're under the influence. That's fine if you want things to progress.ReactReply
- SHMay 10, 2024[quote]Somewhere in between there are opportunities to show one's wife in a sexy way without it becoming too risky. I feel that candualism wouldn't be as much fun if there wasn't at least SOME risk involved.[/quote] I've found that the safest way to push the envelope in a more "traditional" nudist setting...is to make it look "accidental/unintentional." I remember this woman at a nudist resort, the first one my wife and I went to together. She was laying by the pool, literally spread-eagled to the point her shaven pussy was open. She appeared to be sleeping. So it was hard to tell if she was deliberately exposing her pussy, or if her legs had just parted as she slept. Her husband was quite awake and sitting next to her; so it was quite possible he was a candaulist enjoying people seeing his wife's pink pussy. There is always a risk someone will be "triggered"; but the risk is mitigated by the fact that most people don't want to cause a scene at a nudist resort. Now, had she been fully awake, sitting up spread-eagled; she probably would have given the appearance of exhibitionism. But when in doubt, most people will abstain from openly reacting. I've talked about my wife and her being fully exposed while straddling a paddle-board. Also to the point where her pussy was open. Again, it appeared involuntary, as my wife had previously fallen in the water and seemed unable to maintain her balance. And to some degree, it started out involuntary. But I know my wife enough to know that she ended up enjoying the fact that she was completely exposed; although no one else would have been able to tell the difference. The same goes for one time where she was bent over adjusting her towel for a longer time than was necessary. She knew that if anyone got hard looking at her, they would feel compelled to hide it so as to not get in trouble. The only issue is: familiarity. At this point of going to the same resort for many years now, and since my wife now shaves bald, all our friends and acquaintances have seen my wife's exposed pussy at some point. I still enjoy it when other people see her that way; but it is certainly "not new" to anyone at this point. Unless we kept visiting new resorts all the time, it would be hard to keep it "fresh and exciting" lol!ReactReply
