Hey guys... welcome to Hung Brotherhood! This is a brand new group and membership is picking up steam quickly. Feel free to post pics.
To get us rolling, let's kick off with a little size bragging. How big is your cock?
9 inches here, 6 around at the base.
Replies
- MEMemberDec 2, 2020
8 long 5 around
ReactReply - MEMemberDec 2, 2020
8 long 5 around
ReactReply - MEMemberJan 18, 2021
Hey guys, honored to be part of this group. My cock is 8 inches long by 6 inches around. I love to get semi hard on beaches and let it flop around and show off. I like when people appreciate it.
ReactReply - CAAug 16, 2021
I dont know to measure my cock, but I think its about 8.5-9 inches
ReactReply - MEMemberAug 31, 2021
Im 8 long and 8 around and I spray like a fire hose!
ReactReply - MEMemberJul 23, 2023
10.5" - I have a 6.5" cock with a 4" foreskin. That totals 10.5" right? LOL!
ReactReply

