EL

Discussion

Couriers

Posted Jun 11, 2026

Replies2
EL
EllenOriginal Poster
Jun 11, 2026

We have a sign at the front door nudists live here, if nudity offends do not knock As far as we know we have never seen anyone read it snd leave, our couriers, food deliveries and packages still arrive with a knock at the door

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • AR
    ArizonaYardArt
    Jun 18, 2026

    Yeah, the wife told me Im not allowed to put a sign out. Even though everybody knows that were naked. Lol.

    ReactReply
  • CR
    Craig
    Jun 19, 2026

    I don't put out a sign either. Like to see the look on the deliver people. And I have to say I have met up with a few folks that come back just to get naked and party
    (men/women and both with their partners). It is great to spread the naked fun and more.

    ReactReply