LA
Lakeman221

Discussion

Crawdad Season Coming Back Around Again

Posted Dec 25, 2017

Replies6
LA
Lakeman221
Lakeman221Original Poster
Dec 25, 2017

But judging from the multitude of responses I got from the last thread I started on this topic, I must be the only member of this group that likes them. Anybody else in this group like eating crawfish?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • LA
    Lakeman221
    Lakeman221Original Poster
    Dec 21, 2018

    A new season coming back around again. Maybe this time around some of us can get together and have a nice crawfish boil, somewhere.

    ReactReply
  • CB
    May 8, 2021

    I like crawfish

    ReactReply
  • CB
    May 8, 2021

    I like crawfish

    ReactReply
  • LA
    Lakeman221
    Lakeman221Original Poster
    May 11, 2021

    What's the price of them in your area right now? Around here they are about $2.50 a pound.

    ReactReply
  • LA
    Lakeman221
    Lakeman221Original Poster
    Feb 13, 2022

    I've been seeing crawfish being advertised for sale around town lately but have not checked on prices yet.

    ReactReply
  • LA
    Lakeman221
    Lakeman221Original Poster
    Feb 20, 2023

    Crawfish are back in season once again. Who wants some?

    ReactReply