So one time enjoying playing with myself I walked outside on my deck naked around 5a in total darkness. While laying in plain view with my cock in hand I noticed the sun came up. I looked up and my neighbor's were out on their patio eating breakfast with their kids also. Not knowing what to do I just got up naked with my cock standing up hard for anyone to see and walked into house knowing they saw me. Nothing was ever said to me but I bet alot was talked about at that table.
Replies
- CY
Jan 22, 2023i love too having coffee all nude masturbating and hard cock, very naural, better if seen
ReactReply - CR
Jun 19, 2023Like to go out on my deck and have the neighbors see me naked and masturbating and their kids too. They know I am a nudist. Inviited me into their house to be naked with them Dad and sons while mom is at work. All man and boy nudity. Chris.
ReactReply - RO
Jun 19, 2023How long ago was this? Guessing you wished at least one of them got curious
ReactReply - RO
Jun 19, 2023How long ago was this? Guessing you wished at least one of them got curious
ReactReply - CR
Jun 22, 2023Had the same experience but I just stayed outside and blew my load. It was great. Made some new neighbor friends. Chris.
ReactReply

