MA
Marc

Discussion

DIRTY/RIPE ASS?? YES, PLEASE!!!

Posted Mar 9, 2024

Replies5
MA
Marc
MarcOriginal Poster
Mar 9, 2024

Naked Greetings to every one!

Thank you for the great discussion and topics. Membership participation is essential for a successful group. I appreciate all members and encourage continued participation in our very popular Ass Rimmers group!

Speaking of rimming holes, how about a "SHOUT OUT" for those of us Ass Rimmers who enjoy licking dirty/ripe holes??? I know...... There are many whom get "freaked out" when discussing this topic. I totally understand and respect everyone's desires and preferences.

However, for the many ass rimmers (like myself) who prefer dirty/ripe holes, please know your Moderator is in full support! Don't misunderstand, I love to eat ALL buttholes; clean, ripe, dirty and otherwise! I NEVER turn down a hole!!! However, I prefer to lick and eat ripe, dirty manhole!

Regardless whether you enjoy having your dirty manhole licked or enjoy rimming ripe holes, it's all good!! Everyone is accepted and respected in our group.

As the group creator and Moderator, I encourage and support ALL ass rimming. Whether you enjoy receiving or giving a rim job, this group is for you!

As your Moderator, I will continue to support and maintain a group dedicated to ass rimming! Of course, if anyone cares to have their dirty, ripe hole licked.......I'm at your service!!

HAPPY ASS RIMMING!!!

KEEP LICKING HOLES!!

Marc,
Group Moderator

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • GY
    Gyorgy
    Mar 9, 2024

    I love rimming dirty assholes. The smell and taste really turn me on.

    ReactReply
  • CR
    Craig
    Jun 22, 2026

    Oh YES....I want hot, dirty, ripe tangy holes. I like it best to put my tongue deep in an open hole right after a man has taken a big dump. Eat, suck and lick as deep as my tongue will go.

    ReactReply
  • MA
    Marc
    MarcOriginal Poster
    Jun 23, 2026

    Totally agree! Much prefer a ripe and/or dirty hole over a clean hole. I will lick a dirty hole anytime, anywhere. No questions asked. Drop your pants and let my tongue work it's magic!!

    ReactReply
  • CR
    Craig
    Jun 28, 2026

    Pants down man. Eat mine I I want to eat your dirty hole!

    ReactReply
  • KA
    Katiana
    Jul 17, 2026

    Anyone free n' ready to eat puss' real good?

    ReactReply