ST
Steven

Discussion

Doctor

Posted Nov 15, 2025

Replies3
ST
Steven
StevenOriginal Poster
Nov 15, 2025

Hello years ago a doctor I had told me that masturbation is very beneficial to men and women's health so I try ato cum at leased once a day

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • H&
    Hangnaked ''

    Just read, so not sure how true it is, to reduce prostate risk, you should cum 21 times a month,, thought to myselfdamn there are times I have cum 21 times a week!!!

    ReactReply
  • SA
    Sailem49
    Nov 27, 2025

    I wanked off a lot when younger, but still ended up with prostate cancer. Still wank my soft cock to a dry orgasm which feels great

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Dec 11, 2025

    on my day off, I cum at least 3x in a day..I love to edge and get me dripping...Working my nipples is the best..Having them sucked hard,,,

    ReactReply