CA
catbirdOriginal Poster
Jan 9, 2016Females can enjoy double penetration. The ultimate of what I would love to try is the male equivalent -- a cock in my asshole while my cock is in another hole, male or female. If female, it can be either hole. A couple would be ideal for this.
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- NA
Mar 9, 2016[quote]Females can enjoy double penetration. The ultimate of what I would love to try is the male equivalent -- a cock in my asshole while my cock is in another hole, male or female. If female, it can be either hole. A couple would be ideal for this.
[/quote]I shall extend a little bit - mfm bi group ready for any possible three way fun ...ReactReply - NI
Oct 14, 2019I was in the middle between two guys, my cock deep in the guy in front of me and a cock deep in my ass behind me, they pretty much stood still while I did all the hip movement...It was fantastic!!!! would love to try it again someday.
ReactReply - SP
Oct 15, 2019[quote]I was in the middle between two guys, my cock deep in the guy in front of me and a cock deep in my ass behind me, they pretty much stood still while I did all the hip movement...It was fantastic!!!! would love to try it again someday. This sounds AWESOME. Need to try it sometime.ReactReply - MEMemberNov 24, 2019
That is something that I really want to do also. To feel a man in my ass while I'm in another would be so good
ReactReply - NI
Jun 15, 2020Just to back up what open couple said, being double penetrated is best thing ever
ReactReply - ST
Mar 2, 2026Been there done that but my fav is when husband is fucking the wife and I am breeding him
ReactReply

