BU
Butch

Discussion

Enquiring minds want to know.

Posted Jun 25, 2021

Replies7
BU
Butch
ButchOriginal Poster
Jun 25, 2021

Okay here comes a stupid question: What does WyOsas stand for?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • OU
    outothebakyrd
    Jun 25, 2021
    [quote]Okay here comes a stupid question: What does WyOsas stand for?[/quote] I think the wyo stands for Wyoming.
    ReactReply
  • BU
    Butch
    ButchOriginal Poster
    Feb 9, 2022

    I don't really think it does. But thanks.

    ReactReply
  • CL
    Clayton
    Jan 24, 2023

    I've been asking that a lot.. There are MANY groups with Wyosas in the title. Totally don't get it.

    ReactReply
  • BU
    Butch
    ButchOriginal Poster
    Jan 25, 2023

    I'm happy to see I'm not the only one. Thanks. Now if someone could come up with the actual answer?????

    ReactReply
  • AD
    Adam
    Mar 31, 2024

    I never questioned this. As a great couple, they can choose any name they want and we can speculate!

    ReactReply
  • BL
    BlueRidgeMountainGuy

    "Wife You Often See At Swings"

    ReactReply
  • ST
    Steven
    Jul 11, 2026

    WyOsas (often stylized as @wyosas) is the online handle of Sally Ann Shurmur, a retired longtime journalist, columnist, and community news editor for the Casper Star-Tribune in Wyoming. Her online presence reflects her love for the University of Wyoming, football, food, and family.

    ReactReply