NA
NakedExhibit

Discussion

Erections at hippie hollow nude beach Austin Texas

Posted Oct 17, 2023

Replies8
NA
NakedExhibit
NakedExhibitOriginal Poster
Oct 17, 2023

I have asked before on some other forum but I got mixed reply
Can a guy be on the shore with an mild or full blown erection without a problem from the ranger?
(No touching of private parts)
How about walking naked on the path with a mild erection or full blown?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • NA
    NakedExhibit
    NakedExhibitOriginal Poster
    Oct 17, 2023

    Don't need to :-)
    Just the fact I'm naked with my wife walking in front of others that would be okay with my erection, or even better like it, then it is automatic

    ReactReply
  • NA
    NakedExhibit
    NakedExhibitOriginal Poster
    Oct 17, 2023

    By the way, not many people are posting pictures in this group
    Would be nice to have notifications when a new photo is added to the media section of a group.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Oct 19, 2023

    They don't post because you are not allowed to take photos while in the park. They don't want have get ticketed or have that posted on-line as proof in public.

    ReactReply
  • NA
    NakedExhibit
    NakedExhibitOriginal Poster
    Feb 23, 2024

    Follow up
    My wife and I went to HH last December
    It wasn't crowded, a chilly day in the low 60s and with clouds. I did see a guy with no pants and an erection - but a t-shirt (probably because he felt it was cold) walking with 2 other guys.
    I'm guessing things are way more permissible during those days.
    The guardian at the gate told me if we see something we are disturbed, just to call him. Told him we don't care as long as they don't bother us personally.
    I'm guessing they know it can get like this on low days.

    ReactReply
  • CT
    ctmike
    Feb 23, 2024

    Sounds like fun! You should be erect go for it!

    ReactReply
  • BU
    bubbabubba
    Mar 16, 2024

    Photos absolutely ok at hippie hollow. Ive made hundreds

    ReactReply
  • NU
    Jun 12, 2024

    they may say that, but it cannot be enforced. hippie hollow is a publicly owned park. the supreme court has ruled that you cannot stop anybody from taking pictures in public of anything they can see. glik v cunniffe 2011, aclu v alvarez 2021, and lambert v polk county 1989 are just 3. the court has ruled in a list of cases that you have no expectation of privacy in a public place, and unless the photographer is harassing, which simply taking pictures, does not qualify under law, there is nothing that law enforcement can do.

    I don't condone taking and posting pictures of others without their permission as a general rule, however, in a public place it is not illegal and trying to stop it could cause you to be held liable.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Oct 8, 2024

    The park has a paid entrance fee; there for not OPEN to public. Court case stand. You can not take photos in the park of people.

    ReactReply