OL
Olly

Discussion

Erections

Posted Jul 7, 2015

Replies11
OL
Olly
OllyOriginal Poster
Jul 7, 2015
Are erections allowed in a nude environment? What should be done when one arrises?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • NU
    NudeFam
    Sep 5, 2015
    [quote]Are erections allowed in a nude environment? What should be done when one arrises?

    [/quote]Absolutely! Erections should definitely be allowed in a nude environment. They're normal, natural, and fun
    ReactReply
  • OL
    Olly
    OllyOriginal Poster
    Sep 5, 2015
    In most nude beaches and venues I've visited they would not be encouraged. Ok erections are natural and they happen. But in most places they have to be hidden. That is except for Cap d'Agde. At the far end of the beach and in the night clubs they are positively encouraged. Someone having public sex will be surrounded by men beating the flesh.
    ReactReply
  • EA
    Eaden
    Apr 23, 2016
    Although the world hasn't caught up with most of my opinions yet, I absolutely believe that erections are natural and should never ever need to be hidden from anyone.
    ReactReply
  • SL
    sluttyanna
    May 16, 2016

    Totally agree that they should be allowed. I should be allowed to touch and play with them though when I See them:) x

    ReactReply
  • OL
    Olly
    OllyOriginal Poster
    May 16, 2016
    [quote] Totally agree that they should be allowed. I should be allowed to touch and play with them though when I See them:) x [/quote]Now there's a thought, Anna, that will have us all standing to attention ready for your inspection.
    ReactReply
  • SL
    sluttyanna
    May 17, 2016

    Hihi that would keep me bussy at the Beach. All that excersize would be Good for my figure though:p x

    ReactReply
  • JA
    James
    Dec 24, 2017

    Agree 100 percent

    ReactReply
  • JA
    James
    Dec 24, 2017

    Yes. I am right there.

    ReactReply
  • CH
    CHSnudist
    Nov 8, 2018

    I love seeing a nice hard cock and dont care where it is.

    ReactReply
  • MI
    Mike
    Jan 4, 2019

    When I first started enjoying nudism I was hard all the time! Just the thought of being free was exciting to me - then seeing naked people all around me was pretty exciting too! I had to try to keep it hidden the best I could, thats a shame. I think being erect should be tolerated as long as you're no obviously playing with it.

    ReactReply
  • AP
    Andy Perry
    Jun 25, 2020

    That's one thing I like about our men's nude clubs here, at parties, if a guy gets an erection it's not a big deal. Men get erections, we see it, admire it, and go on with the conversation. That is unless it's a BIG deal! LOL
    Guys always ask us what happens if they get hard at their first party. I tell them not to worry, we like it.

    ReactReply