for those who enjoy or the accidental facial where his cock slips from your mouth and spatters your face what's the place you hate the load getting on or into ?
Replies
- HM
Aug 18, 2021My eyes, cum burns them, other than that shoot that load anywhere you want...
ReactReply - GA
gabareOriginal PosterSep 30, 2021[quote]Sorry guys, I will aim away from your face next time..hahaha[/quote] you can shoot your cum all over me after i suck that sexy cockReactReply - NI
Oct 12, 2021No cum in my eyes please. Which is too bad, because I love to look right down the barrel of a boner ready to shoot. I guess turn a cheek as the gusher starts.
ReactReply - BI
Oct 12, 2021I've got one regular who insists on wearing a condom when he fucks me so I always have to remind him when he is ready to shoot that it needs to go in my face so I can wear it all night. Love waking up in the morning with dried cum on my eyebrows, eyelids and nose.
ReactReply
