BR
Brian

Discussion

First Time Camming in Chat

Posted Apr 10, 2023

Replies1
BR
Brian
BrianOriginal Poster
Apr 10, 2023

Saturday night, I finally got the courage to get naked and cam in the chat room. Needless to say it was such a thrill and I can't wait to do it again. Being a larger person was my biggest reason for not camming before, but I have to say, everyone was super nice and encouraging about being on cam. If you have never tried it before, please do it, it is so exciting knowing people are watching you. I just wish there were more ladies that would cam also.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • SA
    Sailem49
    Apr 11, 2023

    Good for you. Showing yourself naked on cam is a good feeling if you get an erection and masturbate until you cum. Your cock looks great in your profile pics, Nice erection

    ReactReply