?

Discussion

Getting gang banged

Posted May 18, 2023

Replies4
ME
MemberOriginal Poster
May 18, 2023

I have had this fantasy for years. I want to be in an orgy where there are all men, and I'm the only one getting fucked both oral and anal. I want them to load my ass with cum. I probably wouldn't last long though.

I've also fantasized about having it done in public with everyone watching.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • Same here an some day Im hoping to get that along with being tied when they do it so cant resist or get away.

    ReactReply
  • HO
    May 18, 2023

    I wold contribute as many loads to your cum-drenched asshole as I could muster (& clean-up as often as other snackers would allow)

    ReactReply
  • That would be great

    ReactReply
  • NI
    Nitehawk
    May 21, 2023
    [quote]I have had this fantasy for years. I want to be in an orgy where there are all men, and I'm the only one getting fucked both oral and anal. I want them to load my ass with cum. I probably wouldn't last long though.[/quote] I can vouch for "not lasting long". It was a fantasy of mine too, and have offered my ass to a series of guys while blowing a couple others at the same time. I was in a sling at the baths. After two guys used my ass for 20 or 30 minutes while three others fucked my mouth I realized that my mind was buzzed but it was a little too much too fast for the bod. I tend to space it out a little more now. But still love the fantasy aspect.
    ReactReply