WO
woodyxxx

Discussion

Girls knickers

Posted Mar 23, 2024

Replies2
WO
woodyxxx
woodyxxxOriginal Poster
Mar 23, 2024

About 10 years ago my wife asked me to wear her knickers. I tried them and loved them and she's been buying them for me ever since.
I love see through and lace which shows my cock nicely.
As a bi guy I prefer others who wear knickers and I'm usually ready to show any like minded guy or girl who likes to see

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • MA
    Matt
    Mar 24, 2024

    I'm the same, I love wearing girls panties

    ReactReply
  • DA
    Dave
    Jun 16, 2024

    Ditto here, I love nice lacy ones of thin fabric often of the thong style.

    I find it very erotic to walk around in them when hard and have a friend pull them down when I am doing something totally random like washing the dishes.

    ReactReply