JO
John

Discussion

Home nudist in Weymouth UK

Posted Mar 12, 2022

Replies2
JO
John
JohnOriginal Poster
Mar 12, 2022

Sadly my wife is not interested in being naked so I can only be naked when she is not around which fortunately is regularly. I keep hoping to find a local hone nudist who I can meet up with and be naked with.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • TE
    Terry
    Mar 12, 2022

    I am the same as you with a wife that is a non nudist so I do the same being nude in and out of the house when on my own

    ReactReply
  • JO
    Jon
    Aug 19, 2022

    My wife is the same... will not go nude. I get to be nude when she is out, I am at a bi friends or occasionally at the nude beach. Lately I have started exercising in nude. Like that. Do others exercise in the nude?

    ReactReply