OL
OllyOriginal Poster
Mar 24, 2012How do you "wear" your foreskin? I pulled mine back years ago to losten it, as sex was painfull. I like keeping it pulled back. My head is less sensative and I like the look.
(Update, Easter Sunday) I uploaded 2 pics taken today, one with my foreskin pulled forward and one with it pulled back. Only one of them got approved.
(Update, Easter Sunday) I uploaded 2 pics taken today, one with my foreskin pulled forward and one with it pulled back. Only one of them got approved.
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- MEMemberMar 30, 2012[quote]How do you "wear" your foreskin? I pulled mine back years ago to losten it, as sex was painfull. I like keeping it pulled back. My head is less sensative and I like the look.[/quote]I wear mine forward proudly. It is very loose and pleasant.ReactReply
- MEMemberMar 7, 2015
uncut forward ......we are safe ................we dont catch the bird flu .....when its windy ...or cold inside the house............
ReactReply

