LO
louishk1980

Discussion

How are you

Posted Jun 16, 2020

Replies3
LO
louishk1980
louishk1980Original Poster
Jun 16, 2020

Hi all members

Hope you guys are fine and safe.

I am Louis, the group owner, from Hong Kong. As I like other man showing off and exposing nude completely with face to me so I formed this group. I am looking for the men who can show off and exposing nude to me always. What about you guys ?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • LO
    louishk1980
    louishk1980Original Poster
    Jun 25, 2020

    No one reply ?

    ReactReply
  • OL
    Olly
    Jun 25, 2020

    That question shows a real concern in these pandemic days. We really do care how our friends are and that they have not caught the deadly disease or gone under with lock-down boredom. I hear you have particular problems in Hong Kong. Sorry (from the UK) that we deserted you.

    ReactReply
  • LO
    louishk1980
    louishk1980Original Poster
    Jun 28, 2020

    Glad to hear you are fine.

    You are talking about the new national security law? We can only helpless to accept.

    ReactReply