BI
Bill

Discussion

How many loads of cum have you taken in your ass in one day, or one session?

Posted Jul 5, 2026

Replies9
BI
Bill
BillOriginal Poster
Jul 5, 2026

I love taking a load, I love feeling it leak out.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • VI
    Vince
    Jul 5, 2026

    In one day 6 loads.

    ReactReply
  • BI
    Bill
    BillOriginal Poster
    Jul 6, 2026

    Your ass mustve been full.

    ReactReply
  • GA
    gabare
    Jul 13, 2026

    nine of us partying a few years back two of us bottoms in the end six fucked me while I was spit roasted including the guy who was to bottom with me . I want more and still want 12 to wear me out . I'm open to white , black and Hispanic cock and in my hole the bigger the better.

    ReactReply
  • CA
    Calidablue78
    Jul 13, 2026

    Envious to read these. Only fucked the once, he pulled out and came over my cock. Ready for more experiences and would genuinely love to be centre of a gang bang of several men.

    ReactReply
  • CA
    Car
    Jul 13, 2026

    Thats so hot!

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Jul 13, 2026

    I have had three in one day. and I love to share them. My regular buddy showed up one Saturday morning dumped his load (my first for the day) and left. I had already been chatting with another buddy who likes to tongue fuck me, and I'd advised him that my first buddy was coming over and asked him if he wanted me to save his load for him. He said yes and didn't want me to wash up or anything, so I agreed. Before he could get there though, I got a text from another friend with benefits, and he said that he was nearby and wanted to know if I was available. I said yes, but that I had just gotten fucked by someone else. He said that he was okay with that if I was, so he came by and dumped a huge load in me too. No sooner than he walked out my other buddy buzzed my door (I'm sure they had to have passed each other in the hallway).

    As usual with this third buddy, I left my apartment door unlocked and my buddy came in to find me on my bed face down and my very used cummy ass sticking up in the air for him. I quickly told him that I was full, and he said that could see it running down my ass and didn't even get naked before he started licking and rubbing his beard in my crack and hole. He was managing to get naked at the same time. He moaned and groaned for a long time and then he said for me to expel what was left inside and I did. It was a huge load. The whole time he fucked me with his tongue, his fingers and his face he was masturbating. Suddenly after what seemed like forever he stood up suddenly and shoved his big beautiful black cock inside me and shot his load in me too. He filled me up again and this time it just ran right out of me. He didn't waste any time. He was back on his knees again and cleaned me up without a sec thought. He then turned me around and sucked me off. I was very satisfied and when he left, I showered with a huge smile. Who's next?

    ReactReply
  • SP
    Sportsdude
    Jul 14, 2026

    Just two. I was at a beach where likeminded guys go and met another guy and as he was fucking me with his perfect sizes cock for my ass, another guy passes by and watched us. After about 10 minutes of being pounded, the first guy dumped his load in my ass and pulled out and clamped my ass cheeks together and looked at other guy to give my ass to him. The next guys cock was bigger, butt already being loosened up he fit in great. He pumped me for about 5 more minutes and shot his cum deep inside me. As he pulled out he flipped me on my back and lick my hole as both loads came running out. This was soooo fn hot. Need this again!!!

    ReactReply
  • GA
    gabare
    Aug 18, 2026

    i'm never going to reach 12 cocks doing me , the last time recently it was two while i sucked my bf .

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Aug 24, 2026

    Five loads during a sauna party

    ReactReply