SA
Sam

Discussion

I have made gay porn

Posted Aug 8, 2026

Replies4
SA
Sam
SamOriginal Poster
Aug 8, 2026

In the past I made gay porn with older men, still have it in videos. I also collect porn involving older men with legal age partners, gay, straight, and bisexual

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • EA
    EasyJoJo
    Aug 9, 2026

    You are SO lucky, I had so many opportunities but never (to my regret) took them on.

    Please chat to me, and we can share erotic fantasies/realities. EasyJoJo0

    ReactReply
  • PU
    pundmo
    Aug 9, 2026

    Gladly

    ReactReply
  • NK
    nkdnWI55
    Aug 9, 2026

    Im guessing you mean you videoed your sex sessions?
    Always hot to rewatch
    What sites do you find the others you collect on??
    Or VHS or dvds ????

    ReactReply
  • SA
    Sam
    SamOriginal Poster
    Aug 10, 2026

    Yes they were me and some good friends through the years.

    ReactReply