Does anyone else liked to be watched while masturbating or is it just me?
I dont care if its men, women or groups Ive always enjoyed being watched since I was a teen jerking off for the girls in the neighborhood.
Replies
- SH
Mar 3, 2025YES! I love to jerk off on cam here and welcome any and all viewers! I cant wait for the next time I have a chance for that! Ive only done it on cam here in the chat, but I would also like to do it in person with others and others watching.
ReactReply - SH
Mar 3, 2025YES! I love to jerk off on cam here and welcome any and all viewers! I cant wait for the next time I have a chance for that! Ive only done it on cam here in the chat, but I would also like to do it in person with others and others watching.
ReactReply - JO
Jun 18, 2025Yes love it love to do it for real in front of a guy but on cam isnt a bad second
ReactReply - SI
Jun 19, 2025Nothing better than being watched while stripping and playing. The larger the audience the better. Any gender. Love showing off. Love being seen naked by anybody.
ReactReply - SI
Jun 19, 2025Nothing better than being watched while stripping and playing. The larger the audience the better. Any gender. Love showing off. Love being seen naked by anybody.
ReactReply - SI
Jun 19, 2025Nothing better than being watched while stripping and playing. The larger the audience the better. Any gender. Love showing off. Love being seen naked by anybody.
ReactReply - JO
Jun 19, 2025Ill try to get to you one day I love seeing you naked only on cam so far
ReactReply - JO
Jun 19, 2025Ill try to get to you one day I love seeing you naked only on cam so far
ReactReply - JO
Jun 19, 2025Ill try to get to you one day I love seeing you naked only on cam so far
ReactReply - JO
Jun 19, 2025Ill try to get to you one day I love seeing you naked only on cam so far
ReactReply
