?

Discussion

I was walkin` along . . eatin` a tuna fish sandwich . . .

Posted May 21, 2015

Replies4
ME
MemberOriginal Poster
May 21, 2015
. . . in Arches National park just outside of Moab, UT in 2002 . . . when what do I discover but a strange rock formation . . . goodness that one rock looked just like me!  . . . I would have posted in the picture portion of this thread, but,  as I STILL CAN'T SEEM TO GET AN ANSWER ON HOW TO POST PICS ON A MESSAGE ;-) jy
PS: I did post a sign next this rock stating . . . DO NOT CLIMB WITH CLEETS!!!!!!

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • OL
    Olly
    May 21, 2015
    Is this it:

    ReactReply
  • ME
    MemberOriginal Poster
    May 21, 2015

    Yup . . . just watch the cleets ;-)

    ReactReply
  • JU
    Judy
    Mar 15, 2016
    sure is lol
    ReactReply
  • BO
    Bobbi
    Mar 30, 2016

    i like tuna fish sandwiches :)

    ReactReply