Hi, not sure if the group is still very active, just thought I'd join and introduce myself here via a pic.
Replies
- OL
Jul 14, 2025Let's get a new conversation going for all of us who enjoy the nudist lifestyle and more in Arizona.
ReactReply - T-
Jul 16, 2025Hi, hope this takes off, love to hang nude and more. Not sure I will stay much longer on the site but if this takes off perhaps that will change. I cannot host which always seems to be the major obstacle in meeting. I will check in and see if others add and we can move forward, thanks for starting it!
TReactReply - T-
Jul 23, 2025It seems very difficult to actually meet. Has anyone visit Copper Cactus? Might be an option!
ReactReply - T-
Jul 25, 2025A fairly new nude resort in east valley, play happens I am told, not sure how primitive
ReactReply - AR
Jul 27, 2025Good morning from southern Arizona
We need to spend time together free from textiles. October is coming up soon for a mens camping trip to Roosevelt Lake camp ground. Private with about thirty men !ReactReply - NCNate ChapmanOriginal PosterJul 28, 2025[quote]Hi, not sure if the group is still very active, just thought I'd join and introduce myself here via a pic.[/quote
ReactReply
