JE
Jeff

Discussion

Introductions - please post one

Posted Jun 28, 2021

Replies1
JE
Jeff
JeffOriginal Poster
Jun 28, 2021
Welcome new members now join in.
Im the initiator of the group with the hope that it will be of benefit to all.
Im currently 57, bald, belly, furry apart from my head, I wear spectacles, and I live a nudist/naturist lifestyle at home. Im located in Townsville. Im able to host get togethers either social or playful. My house, yard, and pool are all quite private and clothing can, and to be polite should be removed once inside the front door.
I am somewhere in the region of bi/gay/homoflexible. Got to love the English language, we can make up words and they spread like a bushfire.
Well thats me, now how about hearing from some of the rest of you fellas?
ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • JE
    Jeff
    JeffOriginal Poster
    Nov 11, 2021

    Hey fellas, were still here. Lets get meeting and er, being men with other men.

    ReactReply