?

Discussion

is 76 considered too old

Posted Dec 25, 2022

Replies10
ME
MemberOriginal Poster
Dec 25, 2022

I am 76 and feel terrific up for most things bn

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • BU
    Butch
    Dec 26, 2022

    I don't think a person is ever too old to enjoy themselves. I'm 70 and still have a healthy sex drive, and I hope it keeps going as long as I can. I like hearing about people older than me who still enjoy sex with others or pleasing themselves if they don't have a partner (that's me). So, keep enjoying.

    Butch

    ReactReply
  • GR
    GrayFox
    Dec 26, 2022

    It all depends on your medical status, your basic physical condition and health, and if you have a sexual libido to begin with....I am 75, almost 76. Until last winter I was enjoying a very active sex life even though edging sessions were longer, and fluid levels less, I was having wonderful erections and orgasms. Then in the process of having emergency surgery on a hernia, one of the nerve strings in the scrotum that assist in erections was permanently severed. Now I can manage a semi to 3/4 erection, yet my orgasms are just as intense and edging takes longer to reach that point. However, I still enjoy a wonderful sex life and both me and my partner have enjoyed the extended play time.

    ReactReply
  • MB
    Mr. Bill
    Dec 26, 2022

    I turned 78 a few weeks ago and still have an active sex life. my pre-cum dried up years ago but still have nice erections and ejaculate a few times a month. Have 2 different married paly buddies and we enjoy oral to completion each time we meet~
    Bill

    ReactReply
  • WI
    Will
    Dec 26, 2022

    I agree that age only effects my body to not be able to do the things that I used too. I just turned 82 and still have the strong urge to enjoy sex, when I can find someone to come play with me.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Dec 26, 2022

    I'm 73, still actively pursuing others to have sex with or just JO when the mood strikes. Everything works.
    If it feels good do it.

    ReactReply
  • RI
    Richard
    Dec 27, 2022

    I turned 73 last November. I am bisexual and my wife (59) knows and accepts me. I Have several playmates both male and female. So yes I still enjoy a healthy sex life. I also enjoy sharing my wife. See my profile photos.

    ReactReply
  • GO
    Gotavett
    Dec 30, 2022

    Im a month shy of 77 and I have never been more horny. I love being naked, especially with others and outdoors. Im passionately bisexual and enjoy sexual pleasure as often as I can although these days its almost entirely m2m. Maybe my sexual appetite will slow down eventually but its not today.

    ReactReply
  • OD
    odan65
    Dec 31, 2022

    You two are an awesome couple. May she continue to support your lifestyle and may she and you continue to enjoy life and have lots of hot fun.

    ReactReply
  • NE
    Mar 25, 2023

    All I can say is that you are quite beautiful! If we lived closer, I'd welcome having you as a friend and stuff!

    ReactReply
  • AD
    Adam
    Mar 31, 2024

    I am not quite 76 but I am getting close. I identify as 35 and nobody can argue with how you identify these days. Too old is self defined and I will be oo old when I think I am too old. Though ia have some limitations of age, I still skydive and zip line and expect to continue with these activities.

    ReactReply