Unsure whats happening but I am
Unable to approve membership to any of my private groups
Replies
- SA
Jul 26, 2022Ive tried accessing groups I am a member of and it says I need to be a member to view the discussion. When I click on join it says Im already a member!
Deffo a problemReactReply - JO
Jul 26, 2022Hi I think there must be I tried to access one of my groups tried to input a topic but it told me to join when I checked I was a member of that group.
ReactReply - CI
Jul 26, 2022Yes it's the same on True Nudists, I can even get access to a group I'm admin for on here
ReactReply - MA
Jul 26, 2022Nat having the same problems with my groups here and on TN. I've contacted teamtrue1, 3, and 4. I haven't heard from any of them yet. Hopefully they can get the issue fixed !!
MarkReactReply - NY
Jul 27, 2022I'm having the same problems on TN as well. It's been going on for awhile now and it's getting annoying that no one from the main team in charge of technical support is responding to anyone.
ReactReply

