Do you ever get that hunger? I need to make the opportunity to suck a few guys off, soon.
It's cold and late in the season, and most of the outdoor spots have lost their cover. It'll be either the park & ride, the park by the river where there's a little cover, or maybe I'll drive further and spend a few bucks at an ABS.
I want to suck an array of dicks, eat a few loads, help some men drop it in my mouth.
Soon...
Replies
- NI
Dec 3, 2024I woke up this morning with the same urge. And no immediate prospects for feeling a hard pulsing dick pumping a nice warm load into my mouth or down my throat. Or more than one dick.... I guess that's why I logged onto TS today. Hope you can get your fill soon, OP. Let us know
ReactReply - M
Dec 20, 2024That's the best thing in the whole world. [quote]Got to love and want to swallow a load of cum, mmmmm[/quote]ReactReply - PLFeb 20, 2026[quote]That's the best thing in the whole world. Got to love and want to swallow a load of cum, mmmmm[/quote] I need to suck a cock and swallow cum bad.ReactReply

