I have actually had dreams where I could easily get my mouth on my own cock, surprised how easy it was. But, alas, when I awake, it was just a dream. What could it possibly mean?
Replies
- SN
Sep 28, 2023I have had the same dream. In my dream I could suck my cock balls deep. Best I have done when awake was suck on the head
ReactReply - BU
Sep 28, 2023[quote]I have had the same dream. In my dream I could suck my cock balls deep. Best I have done when awake was suck on the head[/quote] When I was young and limber I could take half my length. Great sensation!ReactReply - GA
Sep 29, 2023when young i could self suck just the head of my cock it was a uncomfortable position but the cum reward was worth it. now i to still have dreams of sucking myself and when i wake up i so want to make it a reality but don't want to end up in the emergency room. some dreams i'm alone some not but in my dreams my cock is way bigger than it actually is.
ReactReply

