LA
Lakeman221

Discussion

Lately

Posted Jan 28, 2024

Replies7
LA
Lakeman221
Lakeman221Original Poster
Jan 28, 2024

Has anyone tied up another or been tied up lately for some FUN?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • BO
    Jan 29, 2024

    I love to be in bondage and gangbanged. Love that helpless feeling!

    ReactReply
  • RO
    Rob
    Jan 29, 2024

    I have never been tied up. I fantasize about being led in and put in a sling, bound, lubed up and my virginity taken. one on one or many, I am not sure. Butt how I lose it changes. Love to hear how others lost theirs, was it taken publicly?

    ReactReply
  • GA
    gabare
    Jan 30, 2024

    no been a while i may suggest it to the group i'm in may be fun. i use to enjoy being tied and a string tied around my ball sac for when i failed to comply .

    ReactReply
  • RO
    Ron
    Jan 30, 2024

    I have a FWB, and we just discussed that. Out of the blue he came up with the idea he wanted to be hogged tied and for me to have my way with him. I can't wait to oblige him. He was specific and wants me to beat his face with my cock. Fuck his throat and give him a facial finish. I now can't wait for my turn!

    ReactReply
  • LA
    Lakeman221
    Lakeman221Original Poster
    Jan 30, 2024
    [quote]I love to be in bondage and gangbanged. Love that helpless feeling![/quote] When was the last time it happened?
    ReactReply
  • BO
    Jan 30, 2024
    [quote]I love to be in bondage and gangbanged. Love that helpless feeling! When was the last time it happened?[/quote] Last weekend with my 3 gay, shaved nudist friends. We always have a great time.
    ReactReply
  • EA
    EasyJoJo
    Feb 18, 2024

    I tie myself before fucking myself. I know many ways of self bondaging! Want to share fetishis?

    ReactReply