looking to try a mfm with men over 50....it is a fantasy of mine
Replies
- IT
Oct 10, 2021Yea I'd like that also. Need to find me some here in sw ohio
ReactReply - MI
Oct 10, 2021Good morning my friend OMW!!!! Suriously let me know time place Iam therewood love to fill your every EVERY THOUGHT and DESIRE
ReactReply - PH
Oct 22, 2021I'm 45 and travel the world I'm interested and in good shape I think lol xxx
ReactReply - PH
Dec 17, 2021Keep me in mind when I'm over your way that would be my first time tbh Wowxx
ReactReply - MI
May 25, 2022I have loved the mfm i have been lucky enough to be a part of. The couples I have been with both new and experienced were fabulous and we all had a great time. I really helps if you get to know each other and break that ice. Then everyone can relax more and enjoy the togetherness and pleasure. I am easy going and open to try anything once. The couples i have been with have all been older so far, but i love to experience any couples (18+).
ReactReply

