I adore anybody anywhere seeing me naked. Its such a thrill. Love going to nudist beaches and having other nudists or tourists walking on the beach looking, taking pictures or videoing me. Stripping off outdoors is a real thrill. Masturbating for an audience is a real thrill. Id love to be sucked and explored in public, with a mixed gender audience this year. And if youd like to see me naked live, I love stripping naked on cam.
Replies
- MA
Feb 12, 2023Right there with you. I even post a sign at the nude beach inviting people to take pictures of me nude. I get a few responses, but no where near as many as I would like.
ReactReply - CA
Feb 24, 2023I love being seen naked and being watched when Im being sexual, whether its masturbating or sex. Traveling for work has always been good for this. Its a real thrill to show off and have pleasure with an audience.
ReactReply - LO
Feb 25, 2023I love striping for the camera, I have a great strip vides, If you want me to send it, hi me at knewdude@outlook.com
ReactReply - LI
May 5, 2025I was already naked from being in the shower when I went outside and saw about 15 to 20 soldiers watching me so I jacked off in front of them and nutted before going back to my housing unit in Iraq.
ReactReply - MA
May 18, 2025[quote]I was already naked from being in the shower when I went outside and saw about 15 to 20 soldiers watching me so I jacked off in front of them and nutted before going back to my housing unit in Iraq.[/quote] That's really amazing... did any of them approach you later? Great story!!ReactReply

