AN
Andrea

Discussion

Love metal clock ring!

Posted Feb 25, 2025

Replies13
AN
Andrea
AndreaOriginal Poster
Feb 25, 2025

hello, i would like to start talking about our rings around nice cocks again. i really love the metal ones that allow me to better manage the width and not have a feeling of constriction typical of the silicone ones. i would like to compare myself with you and see us on cam for a nice chat and masturbation session. feel free to add me on skype as: lovebibi63

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • AR
    ArizonaYardArt
    Feb 25, 2025

    Youre not the only one that loves his rings.
    Same thing here with wearing them. I love the feeling of the with and weight when wearing them.
    But dont have a lot of extra time to share with others right now.

    ReactReply
  • BO
    Feb 25, 2025

    I like to wear a heavy metal one. Feels great while walking nude!

    ReactReply
  • PL
    pleasureforever
    Feb 26, 2025

    wearing my heavy steel cock ring plus glands ring right now! i love the look and heavy feel

    ReactReply
  • RI
    Rick
    Mar 24, 2025

    I've got three or four that I wear. I have a favorite that has a movable chain in the center.

    ReactReply
  • RO
    Ron
    Mar 26, 2025

    I use both steel and silicone but usually end up with the steel. I like the weight of the steel and just the overall feel.

    ReactReply
  • MI
    Jun 6, 2025

    Metal cockring too. I came back to small ones. I used to want the big ones, large cockring. My biggest is 14mm wide. Kind of heavy. But Now, it's only a 7-8mm wide. Just a round shape, and blue. Love it. This is my everyday cockring.

    ReactReply
  • DA
    Dan
    Jun 12, 2025

    My cockring journey started several years ago with the silicone kind........until I tried a metal one, I threw all my silicone's in the trash and now only wear Stainless or tungsten carbide. I have around 10 cock rings and I think 4 or 5 glans rings, usually wear them as a matched color set. Love wearing them all the time! The weighty tug, the feel, and the look is incredible!

    ReactReply
  • PE
    Pete
    Aug 5, 2025

    The first ring I bought was too large and although I felt good, it was too loose.

    I recently got a smaller ring and love the feel and look especially when taking a nude walk! I'm going to try an even smaller ring and also a glans ring. If they're any good, I will post a photo.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Oct 30, 2025

    I like a tight leather cockring. Makes my cock get really hard and keeps it that way...

    ReactReply
  • OA
    Oakland_Guy
    Oct 30, 2025

    I love a good leather one too.

    ReactReply
  • CA
    Capriman
    Jan 8, 2026

    Hi all,
    love my metal rings too, have some different ones.
    Always great to wear it.

    ReactReply
  • GE
    Gerry
    Aug 23, 2026

    All I have are metal rings. 4 different ones depending on the mood and going out, going to the beach, or hanging around the yard with others

    ReactReply
  • PE
    Pete
    Aug 23, 2026

    I have enjoyed looking at the guys that wear cock rings for quite sometime. Mentioned it to my wife and she was less than enthusiastic about them so I put it off. Well I finally succumbed to my desire and ordered me a few, best decision I ever made! I received them last week and couldnt wait to try them on and already have my favorite. Its a donut style 50 mm and the weight is nearly five ounces. My other coulee of rings see nice but this ring is AWESOME. The fit is perfect and the weight is perfect to very erotic. I wear it daily all day and have posted photos !

    ReactReply