BL
BloorBear

Discussion

Love The Thought of Being Stripped and Ripped or Doing Another Guy

Posted Aug 14, 2022

Replies1
BL
BloorBear
BloorBearOriginal Poster
Aug 14, 2022

Love the feeling of a guy ripping my clothes off - have done it with friends (pre planning) and acted out a scene where my clothing has been slowly or quickly ripped and torn off - buttons flying or slowly ripping a pocket off to expose a nipple and having it played with before the rest of the shirt goes.
I have also been in the other position - once had a friend act out a scene that I caught him in my building's locker room trying to break into a locker - I grabbed him and with some rope tied his arms up onto the locker and then to teach him a lesson I tore his clothes off of him. - It was fucking hott!

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • OL
    Olly
    Aug 16, 2022

    It's magic, feeling my clothes falling off as they are ripped apart. It's even better if I'm tied up.

    ReactReply