Love to show my 40 year old wife off for others to jerk to
Replies
- ME
Jun 7, 2026Thank you for the compliments [url][link]/link/94184568652c7e4a/aHR0cHM6Ly9waG90b3MuYXBwLmdvby5nbC9nZXFzeTd6UzVBRmZ6WHBYNw%3D%3D[/link][/url]ReactReply - MEMemberJun 7, 2026
love to cum watching your wife on video
ReactReply - PLJun 23, 2026
I loved it when other guys got to see my wife naked at the beach They could look but not touch. I imagined them getting all sexually frustrated from looking at her.
ReactReply - CA
Jun 25, 2026My gf is petite, small boobs with hard, pronounced nipples. A neat trimmed landing strip. She looks amazing nude. I love guys that (and girls) take in the view.
Last summer we were on the beach when a group of lads wandered by, they were maybe early 20's. They sat 20- 30 feet away presumably enjoying the view.
Her first thought was annoyance and wanted to put her bikini bottoms on but I persuaded her not to feel that she should. She agreed and decided to paddle board.
Lucky guys I thought.ReactReply - PLJun 25, 2026[quote]My gf is petite, small boobs with hard, pronounced nipples. A neat trimmed landing strip. She looks amazing nude. I love guys that (and girls) take in the view. Last summer we were on the beach when a group of lads wandered by, they were maybe early 20's. They sat 20- 30 feet away presumably enjoying the view. Her first thought was annoyance and wanted to put her bikini bottoms on but I persuaded her not to feel that she should. She agreed and decided to paddle board. Lucky guys I thought.[/quote] They were very lucky guys. Were they nude too or were they wearing clothes?ReactReply
- CA
Jun 26, 2026They were very lucky guys. Were they nude too or were they wearing clothes?
They were clothed.
She paddled about for a while, interestingly the current, thought gentle, took her in their direction.
They ( and I ) loved it.
It's not an official nude beach but it's quiet and away from any residential areas so people do naked. It's a nice atmosphere.ReactReply - SHJun 27, 2026
Good deal!
My wife does not get naked unless everyone around is naked too; which rules out the nude beach for her. She'll go topless there at most... :(But she does love to paddle board naked at our resort. For onlookers, there is a strong visual element in watching a paddle-boarder. Not only is the wife full-frontal naked as she paddles back to shore; but standing - with feet firmly planted apart to maintain balance - is a very "exposed" way to be seen naked.
My self-described "modest" wife is well aware that her labia/vulva can be seen when she paddle-boards; but justifies it by calling it "incidental exposure." It's denial. She knows well enough that she's going to "make an impression"; and she totally leans into it by opening her legs more than she would need to properly maintain her balance lol!ReactReply - PLJul 8, 2026[quote]My wife does not get naked unless everyone around is naked too; which rules out the nude beach for her. She'll go topless there at most... [/quote] My wife enjoys sunbathing nude. It does not matter to her so much if the other people are clothed as long as the situation is safe.ReactReply
