I always wondered what would it take for my wife to allow other men to fuck her tight cunt?
We've been married for 30+ yrs and like most married couples we have our up and down in our marriage adventure, but I've always stayed faithful to her. Even though she thinks (maybe justified) that I'm cheating on her by chatting in TN, TS, and other chatting apps, even though I'm upfront to her and willing to share in the conversation, in truth I won't fuck other women, if my wife isn't interested in being fuck by other men. Call me naive, stupid or whatever, but that a pack that I've made to myself.... We've been blessed so far this summer and have gone to our local nude beach for the enjoyment of being naked. But the sad part, no men is willing to come up to my wife and make a small talk. The most I get is peoples chatting online with me and make big clam of doing this and that to my wife etc, but in truth they themselves are living in a virtual world. I sincerely hope that my do get fuck, cause I know she needs more cocks in her pussy. But with her conservative & strong religious upbringing, it prevents her that FULL SEXUAL PLEASURE, I pray that our creator will allow her the pleasure of sexual gratification.
Replies
- OM
Feb 22, 2023Yes i know what you mean about wanting your wife to experience another man's cock. We have been married 48 yrs and enjoyed our sex life totally. Yes we have enjoyed many days at various nude beaches and resorts over our years,but i have never strayed.
Last yr a younger man started chatting up my wife and me he was very well built and had a nice large cock that got larger as he chatted with us. I saw my wife staring at his growing cock, so i asked the guy if she could touch it. he said of course so
i said to my wife go ahead if you want to.Well that started to turn into a hot day of fun back at our rv.ReactReply - NU
Feb 23, 2023Yes, same here. I'd love to hear the rest of the story :-)! Watching my wife or girlfriend get fucked by another guy is one of my biggest fantasies!
ReactReply - OM
Feb 25, 2023So after we got back to our rv,I put some slow dancing music on and started dancing with my wife as our new friend just watched. I moved behind my wife and started to open up her blouse exposing her beautiful breasts ,holding them open so he could see them offering them up to him to play with. Slowly he steped up to play with them taking one in his mouth sucking nicely on her. Listening her moan was so erotic made me really hard knowing she was enjoying the strangers lips on her. I asked her if she wanted more,ohhh please she moaned,still behind her i slipped her shorts off exposing her hot wet pussy to this stranger,he looked on approvingly. I told him to get naked so Deb could play with his large cock,which he did quickly his hard cock popping out ,Soon they where playing with each others hot nude bodies and me getting hard and wet watching then slow dance playing with each other.
More later!ReactReply - TE
Jan 21, 2024I've met a lot of couples in my twenty-year massage practice. It's funny how receptive people become when you relax their bodies first. Bi-curious men often bring their wives and girlfriends to see me after I have had a few sessions with them. And women bring in their husbands and boyfriends after a similar amount of time. Good relationships don't continue in an atmosphere of deceit and lies. Seeing another man fuck your wife often gets your sexual juices going again and prompts you to get out of any rut you have fallen into. I have no interest in busting up relationships or challenging them in any way. What happens in my massage sessions stays in the session and is over when you walk out the door. I do not present myself as a threat. I encourage people to try new things without any fear. Read some of my stories in the blog section of my profile.
ReactReply - DA
Feb 16, 2024We totally enjoy having others join us for sexy, hot times. We actually host lifestyle parties. Watching my wife being gang banged is the hottest thing ever. She loves giving oral sex and being filled over and over.
ReactReply - GA
Feb 20, 2024[quote]Once had 8 guys gang bang me while hubby took photos. Ended up a little sore but good fun.[/quote] dee i would like to been there and eat all the cum from your sore pussyReactReply - GA
Feb 21, 2024[quote]Im so jealous, its on my bucket list[/quote] katie can i eat the cum out of your pussy too after you get banged by 8 guys ?ReactReply - CA
Feb 21, 2024Id be up for helping the clean up
Im looking forward to hearing more of the RV story too.ReactReply - BU
Feb 21, 2024If 8 leaves you a little sore I wonder how the women feel that do a marathon bang with several dozen guys. They must be sore for weeks.
ReactReply - TE
Dec 15, 2024If you ever find yourself coming to San Francisco, please contact me for a free erotic couple's massage. Most of the men I massage eventually want me to work on and fuck their wives too.
ReactReply
