VI
vinoo

Discussion

Naked massage a big turn on

Posted Jun 11, 2023

Replies6
VI
vinoo
vinooOriginal Poster
Jun 11, 2023

Do you all agree ? For me naked massage is a big turn on the best form of foreplay erotic massage and you are ready to go on and on love to give n get

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • LE
    Lee
    Feb 24, 2024

    There is no other way to get a massage than to be totally naked. And yes, it is always a turn on!

    ReactReply
  • HO
    HornyToad
    Feb 24, 2024

    My girlfriend has zero sex drive since menopause, and I long for human touch, especially a full body massage - Would love to find someone or couple that would do so - No spots are off limits and Id return the favor if desired

    ReactReply
  • NO
    noseyone2u
    Feb 24, 2024

    Naked massages are the only way to fully enjoy them. C'mon down to my new place and I'll be happy to trade massages with you.

    ReactReply
  • HO
    HornyToad
    Feb 24, 2024

    Will absolutely let you know when I am in your area

    ReactReply
  • MA
    Matt
    Feb 27, 2024

    I actually visit Syracuse a few times a year . Have to meet up sometime.

    ReactReply
  • HO
    HornyToad
    Feb 28, 2024
    [quote]I actually visit Syracuse a few times a year . Have to meet up sometime.[/quote] Sounds like a plan
    ReactReply