PA
Paul

Discussion

new member

Posted Dec 14, 2023

Replies5
PA
Paul
PaulOriginal Poster
Dec 14, 2023

Hi, I'm new to this group but have been into naturism since I was 14 and group sex since my 20s. As I'm now much older I'm not as popular at saunas and the like which is a shame as my techniques and sexual practices have been honed to perfection. May be us oldies should start lessons for the beginners?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • GA
    gabare
    Dec 20, 2023

    hi sexy profile you may have a good idea i'd be open to bi curious newbies too . at 12 i sucked my first cock both clueless but we did practice thinking back and hearing other experience older would have been cool . although now i'd be open to 18 and older .

    ReactReply
  • BN
    BnTNCCpl
    Dec 20, 2023

    Yes I too sucked my first cock and my friend and I would go into the woods near our homes and practice a lot. This was before puberty. At around 13 we discovered when we sucked long enough we would then ejaculate. That made it even more fun!

    ReactReply
  • GA
    gabare
    Jan 2, 2024
    [quote]Yes I too sucked my first cock and my friend and I would go into the woods near our homes and practice a lot. This was before puberty. At around 13 we discovered when we sucked long enough we would then ejaculate. That made it even more fun![/quote] i remember sucking being on my knees sucking my friend cock and pre cum leaking down my thigh , interesting when i sucking now i leak pre cum still .
    ReactReply
  • BO
    Bo
    Jan 2, 2024

    Age don't phase me one bit. If yer 18 or 93 u put yer cock near my face and it's going in my mouth

    ReactReply
  • NO
    Northwalk
    Jun 25, 2024

    yes I agree with the description of the problem -- age parks you-- even when the drive is still there. The equipment still works but even that does not get a response

    ReactReply