I prefer totaly smooth
Replies
- MAJan 28, 2021
Actually I love being smooth so much I had laser hair removal done on my pussy
ReactReply - WY
Feb 6, 2022This summer was the first time I shaved completely and got a great complete tan
ReactReply - D
Feb 7, 2022I def prefer the complete hairless in both male and female. and of course in myself
ReactReply - RO
Apr 11, 2022We both prefer smooth with no tan lines....she is lasered smooth and I shave the fun area smooth
ReactReply - SHDec 13, 2023
In her early days as a nudist, my wife was not that interested in tanning. A long hot summer weekend spent naked at a nudist venue changed all that. She came out of it with a nice tan; and she loved it.
In order to attain that "seamless" look, she decided to also start shaving. And spreading just enough for the sun to hit her vulva. Even when we're socializing during the day, we make some time for my wife to go somewhere where she can spread out discreetly to maintain her seamless tan. And it really looks good on her!ReactReply

