ME
Mellisa

Discussion

Nothing beats a white sundress

Posted Jul 23, 2026

Replies3
ME
Mellisa
MellisaOriginal Poster
Jul 23, 2026

I enjoy wearing sundresses in the summer with no panties or bra and let the wind blow it around or bending over to act like I'm fixing my shoe or sitting on a park bench

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • SA
    Sandy1954
    Jul 23, 2026

    I can just imagine you in that thin see through white sundress! You would look hot with your nipples poking through and your aureole dark behind the fabric. Of course your bush would highlight your pussy, too. Instead of a park bench, perhaps you could sit on my face??

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Mellisa
    MellisaOriginal Poster
    Jul 23, 2026

    That would be awesome

    ReactReply
  • RO
    Rob
    Jul 31, 2026

    Any sundress with nothing under neath would be hot! but white is best, or light yellow, especially on a windy day. I can imagine you enhancing it with a jewelled butt plug. And your hubby going commando too in loose shorts

    ReactReply