Who loves sexy older men and woman? I know I do.
Replies
- MEMemberAug 22, 2025
I'm definitely older than you!
ReactReply - ROAug 22, 2025
I do!
Could be why I married a woman more than 10 years older than me and why I still am drawn to older guys at the beach/locker room, etcReactReply - BR
Aug 23, 2025For the last few years I had a lovely FWB affair with an older woman. She was a very cultured and erudite lady - older than me by a few years. Great friendship and fantastic sex.
ReactReply - BU
Aug 23, 2025I love them both. I think it's got a lot to do with the fact that I, myself, am an older man. I like seeing other people my age still enjoying good sex and having fun. I still do when the opportunity presents itself.
Stay curious my friends.
ReactReply - MEMemberAug 23, 2025
You and your husband is about as Young as I'd want to go but would definitely spend time with either of you, both would be OMG
ReactReply - GA
Aug 24, 2025I like both although I'm older I have a male friend that recently turned 88 and still gets hard when I suck him .
ReactReply - DO
Aug 24, 2025As an older guy my sex drive has diminished somewhat. As in I dont get hard as often in my younger days. But my cock still gets as hard and my orgasms are every bit as intense. And I love to be nude on cam and to masturbate while others watch. Great fun!
ReactReply - DO
Aug 24, 2025[quote]As an older guy my sex drive has diminished somewhat. As in I don't get hard as often as I did in my younger days. But my cock still gets as hard and my orgasms are every bit as intense. And I love to be nude on cam and to masturbate while others watch. Great fun![/quote]ReactReply - MA
Aug 24, 2025I'm 67 and still love sex, whether it's with a woman, a couple or just by myself - and I agree, I love being watched masturbating on cam - it's such a turn on being complimented by people watching you play and cum. If there's any women or couples who want to join me, let me know
ReactReply - MA
Aug 24, 2025I'm 67 and still love sex, whether it's with a woman, a couple or just by myself - and I agree, I love being watched masturbating on cam - it's such a turn on being complimented by people watching you play and cum. If there's any women or couples who want to join me, let me know
ReactReply

