In a 69 do you prefer to be on top or under the other guy? I'm usually on top as I often take the initiative. But one of my best 69ers was when I was tied spread-eagle and the guy forced his cock deep into my mouth before taking mine in his.
Replies
- TO
Feb 9, 2019usually to top as I like to take charge, but can be fun underneath if the guy is talented
ReactReply - RO
May 1, 2019On the bottom if only two, more that two, on top allowing for a second cock to enter me.
ReactReply - SP
May 3, 2019Like top more. I can feed other my cock and really fuck his mouth. I can tease, control and/or deep throat others cock as needed.
ReactReply - GA
May 11, 2019if it's a small cock I like being on bottom but a long cock I like being on top, I can only deep throat about5 inches so small cock on top can shovel his dick as far in my mouth as he can but I want to control a long cock if I can.
ReactReply - LO
Aug 13, 2019I totally love a good 69 regardless of top or bottom! The absolute joy of the moment is far more important to me than position! If given the opportunity....I love to try it in many positions with the same partner!
ReactReply - TO
Aug 5, 2021[quote]I've always preferred side by side because you both have equal control sucking each other's cocks[/quote] yes I agree, also is more comfortable for long sessionsReactReply - JO
Dec 1, 2021I usually prefer to be on top so I can concentrated on sucking and swallowing my partners cock. However, I would enjoy either position.
ReactReply - JO
Dec 1, 2021I usually prefer to be on top so I can concentrated on sucking and swallowing my partners cock. However, I would enjoy either position.
ReactReply - JO
Dec 1, 2021I usually prefer to be on top so I can concentrated on sucking and swallowing my partners cock. However, I would enjoy either position.
ReactReply - NI
Mar 26, 2025[quote]I prefer on our sides. I can rest my head on his thigh.[/quote] I'm with you. It's the best position for both partners to move their heads actively without straining. But it's fun to play with other positions too. Fun to do a little mouth fucking with a willing guy, and I actually like to have my throat fucked now and then too.ReactReply

